Cancer ABCs is Proud to Be A Participating Partner to the 2nd Annual NYC Prostate Cancer Summit
Come to this FREE patient conference given by New York City’s most prestigious prostate cancer treatment centers as they join forces to offer this educational and awareness event for men with prostate cancer and their loved ones.
Listen to lectures from prostate cancer experts from Weill Cornell Medicine, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
This year’s topics include:
· Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapies
· Focal Therapy
· Hypofractionation (short course) Radiation
· Prostate Cancer Genetics
· Coping with Anxiety
· Sexual Health and Incontinence
· Clinical Trials
· And More!
Saturday, September 21 at 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
New York Academy of Medicine
1216 5th Ave.
New York, NY 10029
RSVP is required: http://bit.ly/nycprostatesummit19
This year’s expert speakers include:
· Shawn McBride, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering
· Joseph Alukal, MD, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
· Charles Drake, MD, PhD, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
· Jim Hu, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
· Dina Lansey, MSN, RN, Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
· Guy Maytal, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
· Sarah Nielsen, MS, CGC, University of Chicago Medicine
· Ed Randall, CEO and Founder, Fans for the Cure
· Cora Sternberg, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
· Scott Tagawa, MD, MS, Weill Cornell Medicine
· And others!
DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER AT: